Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jenna & Ray E-session

This is a small world - small town gal going all the way to the big city and across the water! I remember Jenna as a kid then a teenager on her way to see the world after graduating. Off to Scotland her & her friend went. Kirsten came back but Jenna is there to stay. She has a very good reason to - Ray is a great guy and Scotland is one of the most beautiful places in the world! In their whirlwind holiday back home to MC we got in their engagement photos in the Hills and the quaint little town we both grew up in. After getting stuck and freezing our butts off it was back to the Creek for some more awesome photos. I love all your photos and had a hard time picking them that is why there is so many. Who thought our town had so many unique places! I hope you enjoy them and these few hours are very memorable;) Great to see you again and I look forward to your big day in July up in Cypress:)














1 comment:

  1. The pictures are beautiful Jenna. I don't know what I was thinking, but I was expecting to see a little girl with light blonde hair, a mischievous grin and unable to sit still long enough for a picture. Instead, I have awakened and I see a beautiful young woman, sure of herself with a confidence in her stance that tells me time has really passed me by unexpectedly. I so look forward to being at your wedding this summer, not only to see you marry, but to give you a big hug and bear witness to the fact that this time has really gone by and you are a grown woman now and ready to move ahead with your life. The best to you Jenna...love you always.... Joanne (Myrol - cousin to Jenna)

    ReplyDelete