Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wader & Jackie - Cuba

Well Wader you did it! Even tho this is 2 mons ago I was waiting for the bridal shower to happen and then show you all. I grew up with these 2 and was so happy when I heard they were together then engaged. There is so much to be told that I can't even begin about all the fun we have had over the yrs and your wedding day/week. All I know is that you 2 love each other very much along with Connor and that I can't wait to go on our next holiday together:) Jackie you are a crazy girl - I think you are getting even more with age! LOL Congratulations and can't wait to sing you "Hey Mrs. Robinson" at the dance in February. We will be sure it plays all night;) Love ya both xxx










1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Michelle! Some of your best work I think! The colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete