Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kirby & Jeff / Medicine Hat wedding photographer

I was very excited to shoot this wedding as I have known Kirby since she was little. I met Jeff when we did their engagement session last summer. It was then I knew Kirby was head over heals in love with this man! As she told me when she called to say she was getting married she had found the man of her dreams. When I saw her in her dress she was stunning! This dress is so unique and I LOVE it! This was a beautiful day - a storm was brewing but no rain! So we had those wonderful clouds for their photos and no one was hot! Then at the end of the photo session the sun came out so that we could have some beautiful blue sky photos too. Next the dance & partying were on and I found out that wow did Jeff like to have fun:) I had a wonderful day with you both and wish you all the best in Weyburn!






No comments:

Post a Comment