Monday, July 12, 2010

On to bigger & better things / Medicine Hat Photographer

I love Taylor! As soon as I walked into his parents farmyard he gave me a big hug:) We instantly hit it off and had a great afternoon. It was like we had known each other for years - like a little brother. As you all can tell this guy is a cowboy - loves his horses and team roping! He lasted in his suit for a bit but couldn't wait to put his "good" clothes on. I like to put as much personality into my sessions as possible and I think Taylor's shone through. It was a windy, hot, sunny day but we still got great shots. There were too many good ones so I finally picked my absolute favorites. Now the rodeoing can start full time and maybe next year we will all see you team roping at the Calgary Stampede! Oh and hey your dad has an awesome John Deere tractor! lol







No comments:

Post a Comment